Now-a-days, many companies and organization are searching new ways to promote their business. For doing this one of their extreme choices is E-mail marketing. If done is right manner E-mail marketing campaign can help you to boost your business and increase your profits. So, before starting with the E-mail marketing campaign you should be aware of the things and mistakes you should avoid so as to get more sales that move your business to great heights.
1) Avoid long and blurred Subject Line : The most important thing that should be kept in mind is to avoid the long and blurred subject line. This is the foremost thing a receiver sees while opening a mail so the subject line should be catchy as per the theme of the E-mail.
2) Avoid sending your mail without “call to action” : This is another important aspect that you should always include call to action so that they will find an interesting product by just click.
3) Avoid sending mails without unsubscribe links : You should not send any of your mails without unsubscribed link as it is a legally checked in some countries like UK so as to build your customers faith and trust. It at the same time helps to clean your database.
5) Avoid sending mails without clear contact details: It should be kept in mind that the email you send should have a clear contact details with a valid Email id and phone no. The company name should always be placed so that receiver can return back to you easily.
6) Avoid sending insipid and dead emails: Try to avoid motionless and tame emails. If you really want to do email marketing then you should concentrate that your mail should be interesting and choose the service provider that is capable of providing the best service in the market.
7) Avoid sending mails without a Back link to your site. Always send an email with at least a back link to your business site this will help to increase the online traffic. Thus, with the help of your mails, you will definitely increase your sales and enhance your overall business online.
8) Avoid sending the mails on quantity basis: Last but not the least, Quality matters a lot so try to send mails that are received by the relevant customers. Because there if no use of sending 10000 mails and get 10% results, it is better to send 5000 but get 50% output rate.
Have you started using these points now?
Waiting for your feedback!