We all very well know that Google is the first and the biggest search engine that is popular over the globe. It is known for its fast results and easy interface. There are many others Google products that are created by Google and distributed free of cost and premium versions as well depending on users’ needs. Many of you might be unknown with Google Apps and how can these Apps help you to boost your business in number of ways.
What are Google Applications?
Google Apps are the applications provided by Google to benefit users for individual as well as business purposes. Google apps provide free as well as paid services. For example: Free Regular Google Accounts give a limited storage space on the other hand paid or premier services provide 25 GB of e-mail storage.
If you really want to increase your online presence then you are advice to use most of the Google business related application that will surely help you to boost your business. Following are some to the Google Apps that will help you to enhance your business in number of ways.
1. Google Adwords: Google Adwords are paid ads or you can say PPC (pay per click). You have to pay money (CPC- cost per click) to the Google whenever your ad gets a click. Because of this Google Application you have higher chances of selling your product than the normal ads. They are present on the right hand side of the page when you do Google search. In short they are the fantastic way to reach your target market.
2. Google Alerts: Google Alerts is a free service provided by Google search engine that informs the users (who have setup Google Alerts) about the latest updations as per the query term specified by the user at the time of setting up the alert.
First you have to go to this url:http://www.google.com/alerts. Then you have to enter a search term in the search query box of the Google Alerts. Then the Google Alerts will start targeting on your search term and will send you time to time the best results that are used on the internet through your email.
You can get information about your brand name, who else is writing about it etc.
3. Google Grants: Google Grant works almost the same way as that of Google Adwords, however it is a kind of free advertisement for non-profit organizations. Google Grants give the non-profit organizations to choose from a number of keywords and whenever a user will search for those keywords Google Grantee’s text ad will be shown just like the Google Adwords ads and when a user click on the text ad for an organization it will be redirected to the concerned website.
4. Google + For Business: It is used as a popular social media site like Facebook and twitter marketing. It gives you chance to share and updates your business related events and news to your customers and clients. So that they will be time to time updated with your latest products and services. It also lets you collaborate with your friends and relatives as well plus Google+ is also acting as a strong factor in achieving good ranks in Google search results.
5. Google Analytics: This is the most important and useful tool for the website owners to have a clear view regarding the no of visits to your site, on what sections are the people clicking on to your sites, how much time they are sticking to your site etc. All this information is provided by the Google Analytics for free of cost. Thus it is most useful tool for the online marketers to keep track of their websites. Must Read : how to set up Google analytics goals ?
6. Google Sites: Google Sites App provides you the easy and free way to have your own free site with you. You can add as many pages to your site as you want to. Also you can control the site with full control. However there are certain limitations in terms of size for free accounts like your total space would be 100 MB/site and maximum attachment size would be 10 MB. You can also use other Google apps on your site making it more interactive.
7. Web master Tools: These tools allow you to view your website from the search engine point of view and check its status regularly. It helps you a lot to change your business website content and keywords according to the status of your site. Google Webmasters tool also sends you important messages if Google finds something wrong with your business website.
8. Google Docs: This is a very useful application of Google that is used greatly in business/ office work. It provides facilities to share important & secrete files, documents and spreadsheets with a group of selected members you want to share. Also it helps those businesses mainly which are spread over distances and require to work simultaneously on same documents from remote locations. For such situations Google docs plays the best role by availing the feature to allow multiple users work on same documents.
As Google is constantly upgrading its apps and creating new products, these applications will prove to be helpful for your business to increase online presence and visibility as a whole. So don’t waste any-more time and use these wonderful applications now to make your business even more easy and manageable. If you know some more Google Apps then do let us know by commenting below. Thank you